Terms & Conditions
- Any Utah resident may submit artwork that has been completed in the last three years.
- Each artist may submit up to 2 works.
- There is $30 fee for submitting work.
- Jurying is blind. Jurors are only notified of the title, dimensions, medium, and special instructions for each work.
- Selections are made by artwork, not by artist.
- All media will be accepted.
- All materials necessary for the installation and display of the work must be delivered with the work.
- There are no size limitations (within reason).
- Work selected for the exhibition must be available for the entire installation and exhibition period (Jan 23-March 8). No exceptions will be made.
- Images of works will be used in documentation and promotion of the exhibition via Utah's Hogle Zoo website. By submitting your work to the exhibition you give permission for the Zoo to use images of your work for publicity in digital and print formats.
- Selected Works must be delivered to the RendeZoo Room on January 12, 2019 between 9 and 2 pm. Works will not be accepted after this date. Late works will not be included in the exhibition.
- Works will be displayed in the RendeZoo Room at Utah's Hogle Zoo.
- The Zoo's Art Department staff is responsible for display and installation of the exhibition. The staff will make every reasonable effort to accommodate the installation of all works. In exceptional circumstances, Zoo staff will contact artists directly regarding the installation procedure for larger or complicated works.
- Due to storage limitations, the Zoo will be unable to guarantee the storage of works after March 11. 2020.
This call has agreed to ArtCall.org Terms & Conditions